Fire Incident at Information House Near Afya Centre Fire that at broke out in a lodging near Afya center within the Nairobi Central Business District on Tuesday night left three dead after they were burnt beyond recognition.
According to Capital FM news, the fire was caused by a gas cylinder explosion in the area leading to a fire that spread very fast.
Nairobi Police boss Phillip Ndolo confirmed the incident stating that 3 bodies were found by firefighters after searching through the rubble.
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C – Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 – TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2 No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C - Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 - TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2 - - -
An image of onlookers and a police vehicle at the scene where a fire broke out (COURTESY) He revealed that the bodies, that of a woman and two men, had been burnt beyond recognition.