Steve Oke Chapchap Market
August 19, 2019
Comprehensive Car Insurance Comparison
Comprehensive Car Insurance is like your best friend – there when you need it.
A Comprehensive policy is full-spectrum protection for your car. It covers accidental damage, theft and fire, as well as third party damage if you’re at fault.
To help you decide if it’s the right type of cover for you, here’s a closer look at what Comprehensive Car Insurance is and how it works to protect you.
How to find the right Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Comprehensive Car Insurance offers complete cover for your vehicle. It provides financial protection for your car in the event of:
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C – Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 – TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C - Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 - TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
• Collisions: It pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your car plus any third party damages.
• Accidental damage: It covers you for accidental mishaps, such as driving into your mailbox or garage.
• Severe weather damage: It pays for damage due to floods, storm damage, fire and more.
• Theft and vandalism: It covers you for malicious acts, including theft, vandalism and riots.
• Third party property damage: It can provide legal liability coverage usually of up to $20 million.*
Most comprehensive policies allow you to choose either an ‘agreed’ or ‘market’ value for your car.
Unlike market value, which is the current estimated value of your vehicle at the time of damage, the agreed value is a set amount. So, while the market value of your vehicle can change, the agreed value will stay the same until you renew your policy.