Steve Oke Chapchap MarketDecember 26, 2017No Comments
SAVE A LIFE.
many people have died or killed others while driving and tyre bursts suddenly.
These lives can be saved if these simple steps are followed.
So read them carefully and share with a friend or family.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS WHEN TYRE BURSTS.
1. DON’T PANIC this will allow you to take full charge of the car. If you panic, the car will start misbehaving by swerving all over the road. Do relax and treat it as a normal occurrence and all will be well.
2. HOLD STEERING WHEEL FIRMLY with both hands and don’t try to turn it vigorously and concentrate on the road and side mirrors.
Since you haven’t panicked it will be easy for you to study the movement pattern of the car which naturally swerves towards direction or side of tyre that has burst. Relax.
3. DON’T DARE TRY TO PRESS THE BREAK PAD!! This will increase chances of almost 100% car ROLLING and hence killing or harming you plus your passengers.
Instead remove your foot from the accelerator. This car will start slowing down and you should not forget to still have full control of the car. Don’t panic.
4. Disengage the guards of your car to NEUTRAL (N) but still make sure you are still controlling the car. Don’t worry this will help you further. So relax.
5. If you obey the above instructions, the car will start slowing down and when you feel comfortable you can start applying your legs on the break pad gradually until the car comes to STOP!! make sure you do these without fear..
BEWARE of these TRICKS CAR THIEVES USE TO STEAL YOUR CAR!!! http://bit.ly/2kmdya9
LOANS via TITTLE DEED/LOGBOOK in 12 HOURS & LOANS Via MPESA in less than a minute No security required!!! https://goo.gl/8ijGKG