“Two weeks ago, John who was a pastor and ministered together with Ruth Matete refilled their gas cylinder. However, the fire could not start and he suspected that the gas was in excess. He took it out to the balcony opened the valve to release some gas then returned it to the kitchen. He didnt know that there were gases all over his clothes. On lighting the fire, he started to burn,” Matetes father said.
According to Amunga, John was rushed to a city hospital and admitted in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) before being transferred to a similar unit in a different hospital.
Come Saturday, at around 8:30pm, the pastor passed on.
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2ZiyvHp – Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 – TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C - Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 - TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
“We cannot ascertain that he died because of the fire injuries. We are suspecting kidney failure but we will confirm that after the postmortem. It is a tough time for Ruth and our family and I ask that she be allowed to mourn in peace,” Amunga added.
John Apewajoye wedded the musician in November last year in a colourful ceremony, even as the controversy rocked the union after barelya week.
Ruth Matete’s Nigerian hubby addresses claims he is still married to another woman