Ad ID: 28284
Added: June 15, 2019
Biomedical Engineering Technologists
County Government of Kisumu
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGISTS — JOB GROUP H (3 POSTS) Ref KSM/CFSB/2019/16
Roles and Responsibilities
• Undertaking preventive of maintenance and repairs of basic medical equipment, general plants and instruments.
• Ordering for spare parts and consumables
• Taking/maintaining inventory of medical/hospital equipment, furniture and plants
• Collecting and collating information for research
• Collecting and collating information on medical engineering services for input into the Integrated Health Information Management System
• Carrying out minor repairs of health facilities and utilities
• Implementing medical engineering programs and projects
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, Mean Grade C (plain)
• Diploma in Medical Engineering or any other equivalent Qualifications from recognized institution
• Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
• Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Applications should be sent by registered mail in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left-hand corner with reference to the position applied for together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identification card or passport and any other supporting documents on or before Thursday 21st June 2019 at 4.0O p.m. to: The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 7792 – 4O7OO, Kisumu, Kenya. Hand-delivered applications to be dropped off at the offices of the County Public Service Board located along Okore Road – opposite Indian Temple,(former Directorate of Education Offices), Kisumu. All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from:
The Kenya Revenue Authority
The Higher Education Loans Board
The Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
The Criminal Investigation Department
A recognized Credit Reference Bureau
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth, and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
Share Job Post