Kevin Irungu December 17, 2017 No Comments
Medfast Pharmacy Limited t/a Health Plus Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Technologists Job Opening Mombasa County, Kilifi County and Taita Taveta County
“To be the leading chain of chemists providing the best and affordable pharmaceutical services in Kenya both rural and urban areas”
Mtwapa | Kisimani | Fire Station | Changamwe | Kilifi | Mariakani | Ruiru| Bamburi |
Role: Pharmaceutical Technologist
General Purpose of the role: The Pharmaceutical Technologist major role is to stock and dispense drugs to Health Plus Pharmacy clientele.
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C – Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 – TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
No CRB CHECK to Get INTEREST FREE LOAN via MPESA Go to https://bit.ly/2S7oZ6C - Or Get 200KSH(2USD) If u Register via this link http://bit.ly/2tdmgt9 - TELEGRAM GROUP/CHANNEL go to https://bit.ly/3drhmR2
He/she is also responsible in providing excellent customer service and cross selling our products offering to our clients.
Key Responsibilities of the role
▪ Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs & preparing ageing reports as often as possible.
▪ Adherence to our SOP’s(Standard Operating Procedures) to include but not limited to product knowledge, live posting of sales , opening and closing of the pharmacy, manage financial operations, ensuring the books balance; cash matches sales daily.
▪ Adhering & Contributing to our Core Principles – Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Responsiveness.
▪ Maintains a safe and clean environment by complying with company standard operating procedures & government regulation. He/she cleans the floors and dump dusts the shelves.
▪ Helps patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; dispensing medicine, promoting uptake of our reward program.
▪ Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
▪ Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges as well as issuing cash sale receipts for every sale.
▪ Prepares relevant reports by collecting and summarizing information and sending them within the agreed timelines.
▪ Take responsibility of his/her shop.
▪ Adhere to the relevant and applicable government and county laws governing the pharmaceuticals sector.
▪ Any other duty assigned by the branch manager and or senior management staff.
Code of conduct required
▪ He/She must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
▪ He/she must always wear their lab coats.
▪ He/she must keep the clients’ information confidential.
▪ He/she must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure and culture.
▪ He/She must always be clean, smart and well-groomed.
Skills and Competencies
▪ Excellent team player.
▪ Outgoing personality.
▪ Negotiation skills.
▪ Ability to cross other products.
▪ Ability to operate mobile transfer services and merchant card services.
▪ Able to achieve targets and to achieve organizational change.
▪ Strong written, reading and spoken skills.
▪ IT literate proficient knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel and Email
▪ Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
▪ Excellent communication skills with proven email etiquette.
▪ Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
▪ Certificate in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board) and have your license available for use
▪ Excellent use of pharmacy dispensing software system.
-Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications which MUST include a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant testimonials to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
-Due to the urgency of the positions applications will be reviewed as they come.
-Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews.
-Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
-Areas of work are Mombasa, Kilifi and Taita Taveta Counties
-We encourage applicants residing in these areas to apply.
-Please indicate your area of preference in your application.