Steve Oke Chapchap MarketDecember 1, 2017No Comments
KINDLY SHARE THIS WIDELY.
This year alone (2017) NTSA has come up with a list of minor traffic offences and the fines they attract in a bid to maintain good behavior on our roads. It has also announced that they intend to install new latest technology gadgets that will back track your speeds for about 3 days Damn!! … This advanced gadget we will also be used to detect fake or faulty speed govenors so stay tight And don’t be caught.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE RULES That you need to carefully read And understand. You can as well share with your friends And family if you care.
1. If you fail to confirm traffic signs then you will be charged Ksh 3,000.
2. Make sure you have certified NUMBER PLATES And they must be on the car or else you will be charged Ksh 10,000 if found with number plates.
3. Make sure you stop if flagged down by a police officer in uniform or else you will be charged Ksh 5,000.
4. If you fail to follow directions given by a police officer in uniform then be ready to pay Ksh 3,000.
5. If you don’t have a reflective or warning sign then you will be charged Ksh 2,000.
VERY EASY STEPS TO BOOK SGR TRAIN via you MOBILE PHONE And MPESA
6. Make sure you renew your driving license or else unless ready to part with Ksh 1,000.
7. When you Drive Public Service vehicle when not qualified you will be charged Ksh 7000.
8. If you are found exceeding speed limits then you will be charged between Ksh 500 to Ksh 25000 depending on situation at hand.
9. Driving with part of your body out.. My friend you will be charged Ksh 1000.
10. If you fail to fit prescribed speed, you will be charged Ksh 10,000
11. If your seat belts is not clean, dry And in good wearable condition then u get Ksh 2,000.
12. Driving through a pedestrian pavement or walkway or footpath be ready to part with Ksh 5,000.
13. If causing obstruction or having your car in a way that is inconveniencing other traffic rules then you will be charged Ksh 10,000
VERY FAMOUS kenyan politician caught stuck in a mpango wa kando
14. Don’t use mobile phone while driving coz you might cause accident or obstruction of traffic rules then you will be charged ksh 2,000.
LOANS via TITTLE DEED/LOGBOOK in 12 HOURS & LOANS Via MPESA in less than a minute No security required!!!